Index Page Find us on Facebook  Find us on twitter  Follow our RSS Feed
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:32 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Cars in the USA!
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:58 pm 
Offline
FSI Supporter
FSI Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:56 pm
Posts: 5531
Location: chelmsford Essex
Drives: Ford Mustang GT 4.6 V8
just seen you webt to the florida keys omg dave what a drive that is i went there 3 years ago in a mustang, most awesome and amazing drive ever!! :)

_________________
Image

Image


Rip Ben Elvin (jam)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Cars in the USA!
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:15 pm 
Offline
Northern Events Co-Ordinator
Northern Events Co-Ordinator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:53 pm
Posts: 8545
Location: Sheffield
Drives: Mk1 FRS and FRST
fiestasiphil wrote:
just seen you webt to the florida keys omg dave what a drive that is i went there 3 years ago in a mustang, most awesome and amazing drive ever!! :)


Was indeed absolutely epic Phil! Love mustangs so much now, they just seem so right over in the states, never really into them before this holiday but now I am!! :drool:

Would have loved to have been in one, but for cost reasons we were cruising in a yaris :rolleyes: :doh:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Cars in the USA!
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:43 pm 
Offline
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 10:39 pm
Posts: 214
Cool pics Dave I remember them from Rsoc. They certainly have some different styles over there :)

I am looking to book up for a trip over to the states at the minute. Thinking about going to New York


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Cars in the USA!
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:12 am 
Offline
Northern Events Co-Ordinator
Northern Events Co-Ordinator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:53 pm
Posts: 8545
Location: Sheffield
Drives: Mk1 FRS and FRST
MurphyRS wrote:
Cool pics Dave I remember them from Rsoc. They certainly have some different styles over there :)

I am looking to book up for a trip over to the states at the minute. Thinking about going to New York


Cheers mate 8-) The whole car scene is totally different out there, and makes any European car seem small :o

One of my mates went to new york back in march and had a really good time :thumbsup:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Cars in the USA!
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:30 am 
Offline
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 10:39 pm
Posts: 214
Dave G fsi wrote:
MurphyRS wrote:
Cool pics Dave I remember them from Rsoc. They certainly have some different styles over there :)

I am looking to book up for a trip over to the states at the minute. Thinking about going to New York


Cheers mate 8-) The whole car scene is totally different out there, and makes any European car seem small :o

One of my mates went to new york back in march and had a really good time :thumbsup:



Yeah seems it, can you imagine the little Fiesta Rst next to the likes of that one on 24's or whatever size they are :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron