Index Page Find us on Facebook  Find us on twitter  Follow our RSS Feed
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:02 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:03 pm 
FSI Poster
FSI Poster

Drives: Clio Rs197
I know what your thinking, not her again :doh: I need all the help I can get :hsugh:

Anyone know of any decent bodyshops in the south/SW/SE London or Kent areas as after my car has done the 'holiday' trip to blackpool and back I'm planning on getting all the niggling bits of work done to the body of the car (about 5 or 6 things that bother me, I'm to much of a perfectionist)
Things I'm gonna be needin to sort are a rust bubble on the back passenger door, passenger side as well as another tiny one above the front headlight/indicator (both only surface rust) plus a small chip in the paintwork by the back passenger side tyre needs to be treated and painted.
Theres also a small dent in the front bonnet and a few stone chips from a helpful micra (the stonechips are from the micra not the dent) that needs rushing out and paintwork needs repairing. Stone chipped down to the primer >.>
Then theres a scratch and some wierd white dotting thing.

Think this is gonna cost a bit but I want the Si looking nice and with the new job I can now afford to spend some money getting it looking special 8-)

So anyone know of a reliable and reasonable bodyshop then?

(hopefully this is in the right section)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:30 pm 
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

not from round there but the only one i can think of is xquiste think thats your sort of area itll be very expensive but got a good name when i have finished doing machanical work on the nova im thinking of going there for the body work and respray

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:00 pm 
FSI Poster
FSI Poster

Drives: Clio Rs197
Ill look into them, as long as they do a good job I have no problem paying the money to get it all done (even if it means saving up for a while)