Index Page Find us on Facebook  Find us on twitter  Follow our RSS Feed
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:34 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:28 pm 

Hi there.
I am putting my Fiesta Si up for grabs as a whole car to see if anyone wants it for a project or as a donor car before I break it for spares. i am selling as I was keeping it for my own project but I have got another project and there isn't enough space for both sadly. It has been kept in my garage for the past 18 months under SORN and I decided to see if I could get an MOT on it a couple of weeks ago and it failed mostly on welding.Please see attached picture for the failure list. I would have got it done but I need the cash for my new project. I was quoted a minimum of £300 for the welding.
Apart from that I reckon it is in good nick.Has a few very small rust bubbles on the front wheel arches and a little on the corner of the rear doors but nothing major. The interior is clean and in great condition for the year. Has 16"Fox Wheels with Yokohama tyres all with great tread and it starts first time with no smoke and idles perfectly.drives smoothly a swell,pulling nicely when asked no problems.the ignition would need sorting as I currently start it with a screwdriver because the barrel has worn. I was intending to fit a push button ignition. I have all the bits. I forgot to mention it is fitted with a full stainless steel Magnex Exhaust system.
So if you want to love my Fiesta like it needs please feel free to ask any more questions

I also have plenty of mod bits for it too which I will sell separately.

Front Cosworth Bumper with fogs. DTM mirrors. Fiesta turbo side skirts. All painted in Panther Black. Fiesta Si Mk 4 Rear bumper in Panther Black and a modified bonnet with brows and an Evo scoop in Matt Black. I also have another set of Team Dynamics 16" Wheels freshly refurbed so like new in black.

Thanks for looking Simon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:14 pm 

apologies i cant find for the life of me how to get up the pictures so if anyone wants some let me know and ill text em or email em.Cheers

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:21 pm 
Southern Events Co-Ordinator
Southern Events Co-Ordinator

Drives: Millennium Puma
use photobucket to upload pictures

FACT wrote:
Ford is not a decision you make to like, its a passion you grow up with.

RIP BEN ELVIN (JAM) 6.6.84 - 3.10.12 - Gone but not forgotten - The below sums you up chap
Ben Elvin "Jam" wrote:
Through serious illness you meet some inspiring and determined people. its the best we can do as human beings to inspire and drive the determination of others. Ben.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:03 pm 

Price and location? Thanks