Im just testing the water at the moment, depending what interest i get and for the right price ill sell.
-Seat Arosa 1.4 16v Sport
Only 127 left according to howmanyleft.com
- Just clocked over 80,000 (Still in use so will go up slightly)
- Timing belt and tensioner done at 73665
- Full service history, VAG main dealer up to 48,897
- All mots from brand new
- Still have receipt from brand new
- 1.4 16v engine, very very rev happy and nippy engine. Also very economical.
It has been modified but only slightly to enhance the already brilliant handling/engine
14" Borbet T Alloys
Gmax 40mm full suspension kit.
also decat pipe to delete the one cat (Pre-cat still on manifold)
Also has extremley rare Reiger spolier fitted.
Few bad points are that there is a nasty scratch along the passenger rear quarter (Caught a wall) this is reflected in the price, its not massively noticeable.
And bear in mind this is a 11 year old car so there are chips and blemishes.
Offers will be accepted but not stupid silly ones i will not bother to reply.
Also the car is based in Bridgend S.Wales.
Viewing is highly reccommended and welcome.