Index Page Find us on Facebook  Find us on twitter  Follow our RSS Feed
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:44 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1577 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 79  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:53 am 
Offline
FSi Donator
FSi Donator

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:36 pm
Posts: 3336
Location: south london
Drives: mk3 Java, Fiesta RST
Don't feel like selling just because you've done general maintenance work. That could happen on any car mate :thumbsup:

But if you do sell I know a nice FRST with your name on it :lol:

_________________
RIP ANDREW STOW 1989 - 2009
RIP "JAM" 1984 - 2012

Image

Dave G fsi wrote:
FRST's, scaring pedestrians since 1990


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:20 am 
Offline
Northern Events Co-Ordinator
Northern Events Co-Ordinator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:53 pm
Posts: 8545
Location: Sheffield
Drives: Mk1 FRS and FRST
scamp wrote:
Don't feel like selling just because you've done general maintenance work. That could happen on any car mate :thumbsup:

But if you do sell I know a nice FRST with your name on it :lol:


There you go Adam, can keep it in the "family" :thumbsup: :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:38 am 
Offline
Southern Events Co-Ordinator
Southern Events Co-Ordinator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:54 pm
Posts: 19046
Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire
Drives: Millennium Puma
That's the thing I can't do the maintenance lol

_________________
Image

FACT wrote:
Ford is not a decision you make to like, its a passion you grow up with.


RIP BEN ELVIN (JAM) 6.6.84 - 3.10.12 - Gone but not forgotten - The below sums you up chap
Ben Elvin "Jam" wrote:
Through serious illness you meet some inspiring and determined people. its the best we can do as human beings to inspire and drive the determination of others. Ben.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:48 pm 
Offline
FSi Donator
FSi Donator

Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:36 pm
Posts: 2628
Location: Shropshire \ London \ Kent
Drives: BMW E90 330D M Sport
meilack wrote:
Decided against ambers so refitted clears:
Image


Love that pic :chill:

Also prefer the clear front indicators and euro rears, gives a cleaner more modern look and clears were standard on he Si anyway.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:02 pm 
Offline
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:41 pm
Posts: 488
Location: Essex
Drives: Fiesta Si 2.0
meilack wrote:
That's the thing I can't do the maintenance lol


Get stuck in and learn then :P

agreed though the clears and the euro rear lights do look good. would love a set of euro lights for mine

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:42 pm 
Offline
Southern Events Co-Ordinator
Southern Events Co-Ordinator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:54 pm
Posts: 19046
Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire
Drives: Millennium Puma
Cheers lads ;)

_________________
Image

FACT wrote:
Ford is not a decision you make to like, its a passion you grow up with.


RIP BEN ELVIN (JAM) 6.6.84 - 3.10.12 - Gone but not forgotten - The below sums you up chap
Ben Elvin "Jam" wrote:
Through serious illness you meet some inspiring and determined people. its the best we can do as human beings to inspire and drive the determination of others. Ben.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:20 am 
Offline
Southern Events Co-Ordinator
Southern Events Co-Ordinator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:54 pm
Posts: 19046
Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire
Drives: Millennium Puma
Decided to stick with the fiesta - for now :lol:

Anyway -

It is booked in at Devil Developments on November 18th to have OMEX Management fitted :chill: :thumbsup:

Got Electrical Gremlins at the moment which are either Earths/Connetion/Fusebox (hopefully not the latter) which will be investigated.

Will get the fan to run all the time off the omex ecu for peace of mind.

Not aiming for any more power - possibly a tweak to 200bhp - but no maf sensor means i can reroute and get a decent air filter - win :)

The car best bloody behave now :lol:

_________________
Image

FACT wrote:
Ford is not a decision you make to like, its a passion you grow up with.


RIP BEN ELVIN (JAM) 6.6.84 - 3.10.12 - Gone but not forgotten - The below sums you up chap
Ben Elvin "Jam" wrote:
Through serious illness you meet some inspiring and determined people. its the best we can do as human beings to inspire and drive the determination of others. Ben.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:45 am 
Offline
FSI Supporter
FSI Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:20 am
Posts: 8463
Location: Rochdale
Drives: Si 1.6 & ST170
Hope it all works out for you, but ether way do not sell just yet as this is pretty much the best modified daily ford youll get unless you go newer to which it wont have as much of a power hike ss this from standard.

_________________
Image
The Loumiester wrote:
Ford is not a decision you make to like, its a passion you grow up with.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:48 am 
Offline
Southern Events Co-Ordinator
Southern Events Co-Ordinator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:54 pm
Posts: 19046
Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire
Drives: Millennium Puma
Cheers so do i :lol:

OMEX is a win as if i'm not happy with Devil's map it can be taken elsewhere :lol:

_________________
Image

FACT wrote:
Ford is not a decision you make to like, its a passion you grow up with.


RIP BEN ELVIN (JAM) 6.6.84 - 3.10.12 - Gone but not forgotten - The below sums you up chap
Ben Elvin "Jam" wrote:
Through serious illness you meet some inspiring and determined people. its the best we can do as human beings to inspire and drive the determination of others. Ben.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:23 pm 
Offline
Elite FSI Poster
Elite FSI Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:18 pm
Posts: 3409
Location: West Sussex. Drives: Too many man sized cars!!
Drives: Sideways
Just pointing some things out here.


meilack wrote:
It is booked in at Devil Developments on November 18th to have OMEX Management fitted :chill: :thumbsup:
So how long have you had the KMS fitted now then? 6 months is it?


A perfect example of all the well-being sentiments issued at the time:
Ry wrote:
I've heard of KMS and everyone who's spoken about it as regarded it highly. I still wonder what management it currently has on it and if its worth upgrading the whole management to something more middle ground like omex if there isn't a great price difference.




Also,
woodsy_mv6 wrote:
meilack wrote:
This is what i want ok? bloody hell - if you all want to chip in and spend the money fine :insanity: :lol: but if you all feel that strongly you should have brought it yourselves! :squint: :| ;)
They're just haterz.
I guess they can always do what they want when it's up for sale at the end of the year ;)
Quite obviously I was extracting the urine, however...

....just sayin' like!

_________________
AUTOBAHNSTORMERS
Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs!
ImageImageImage
From the moment I picked up your book until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Some day I intend reading it.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:26 pm 
Offline
Southern Events Co-Ordinator
Southern Events Co-Ordinator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:54 pm
Posts: 19046
Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire
Drives: Millennium Puma
getting half the money back on the kms ;)

_________________
Image

FACT wrote:
Ford is not a decision you make to like, its a passion you grow up with.


RIP BEN ELVIN (JAM) 6.6.84 - 3.10.12 - Gone but not forgotten - The below sums you up chap
Ben Elvin "Jam" wrote:
Through serious illness you meet some inspiring and determined people. its the best we can do as human beings to inspire and drive the determination of others. Ben.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:30 pm 
Offline
Driving Gods
Driving Gods
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:37 pm
Posts: 7771
Location: Manchester
Drives: C2 VTS
Having no MAF is always good, my filter is in a crazy place due to not worrying about one.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:38 pm 
Offline
Southern Events Co-Ordinator
Southern Events Co-Ordinator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:54 pm
Posts: 19046
Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire
Drives: Millennium Puma
I hate the maf :lol:

Some pictures from a clean / backbox polish on sunday

Note - not been polished or waxed since FITP :red: :lolz:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

_________________
Image

FACT wrote:
Ford is not a decision you make to like, its a passion you grow up with.


RIP BEN ELVIN (JAM) 6.6.84 - 3.10.12 - Gone but not forgotten - The below sums you up chap
Ben Elvin "Jam" wrote:
Through serious illness you meet some inspiring and determined people. its the best we can do as human beings to inspire and drive the determination of others. Ben.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:29 pm 
Offline
David Dickinson's Naughty Bit
David Dickinson's Naughty Bit
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 9:08 pm
Posts: 8807
Location: Bournemouth
Drives: Fiesta ZS
Good to hear, gives me more time to get money together tp buy it off you and now itll come with the management idt have needed :P

Nah I kid. Good to see your cracking on

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:10 am 
Offline
Southern Events Co-Ordinator
Southern Events Co-Ordinator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:54 pm
Posts: 19046
Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire
Drives: Millennium Puma
you wish sunshine ;) although it adds value having management ;) :lol:

It best bloody behave now! :lol:

_________________
Image

FACT wrote:
Ford is not a decision you make to like, its a passion you grow up with.


RIP BEN ELVIN (JAM) 6.6.84 - 3.10.12 - Gone but not forgotten - The below sums you up chap
Ben Elvin "Jam" wrote:
Through serious illness you meet some inspiring and determined people. its the best we can do as human beings to inspire and drive the determination of others. Ben.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:57 pm 
Offline
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:41 pm
Posts: 488
Location: Essex
Drives: Fiesta Si 2.0
Nice one fella, look forward to seeing the result. Hopefully it will behave now as you say

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:04 pm 
Offline
Southern Events Co-Ordinator
Southern Events Co-Ordinator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:54 pm
Posts: 19046
Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire
Drives: Millennium Puma
even if the power stays the same it will do :lol:

May get the Launch Control feature activated for shits and giggles :lol:

_________________
Image

FACT wrote:
Ford is not a decision you make to like, its a passion you grow up with.


RIP BEN ELVIN (JAM) 6.6.84 - 3.10.12 - Gone but not forgotten - The below sums you up chap
Ben Elvin "Jam" wrote:
Through serious illness you meet some inspiring and determined people. its the best we can do as human beings to inspire and drive the determination of others. Ben.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:09 pm 
Offline
David Dickinson's Naughty Bit
David Dickinson's Naughty Bit
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 9:08 pm
Posts: 8807
Location: Bournemouth
Drives: Fiesta ZS
Dont do that you'll cause more problems lol

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:25 pm 
Offline
Elite FSI Poster
Elite FSI Poster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:21 pm
Posts: 1285
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
In fact, maybe you should get them to turn it down a bit as its keeps breaking!

Maybe run 0.5psi boost and aim for around 50bhp!! That should keep it reliable ;)

Paul


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:06 pm 
Offline
Southern Events Co-Ordinator
Southern Events Co-Ordinator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:54 pm
Posts: 19046
Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire
Drives: Millennium Puma
Chris - pops and bangs y0 :lol:

Paul - cheeky sod! ;)

_________________
Image

FACT wrote:
Ford is not a decision you make to like, its a passion you grow up with.


RIP BEN ELVIN (JAM) 6.6.84 - 3.10.12 - Gone but not forgotten - The below sums you up chap
Ben Elvin "Jam" wrote:
Through serious illness you meet some inspiring and determined people. its the best we can do as human beings to inspire and drive the determination of others. Ben.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1577 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 79  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron