Fiesta-Si.com
http://www.fiesta-si.com/forums/

XR2I side skirts
http://www.fiesta-si.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=962
Page 2 of 3

Author:  taylor5788 [ Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:20 am ]
Post subject: 

id like to add - how easy is it to remove the spats?

Author:  chop_suey [ Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

piss easy, remove the arch liner and feel up behind the spats for the little nuts. then get a socket on them.

btw if they're anything like mine were they'll snap off, so quite a quick job

Author:  garry_noble [ Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

hi just wondering could some one post some pics of the side skirts been fitted or being fitted as im unsure where about to screw them on as i feel screwing them on will be the best way

any one else got and opinion on that?



thanks
GARRY

Author:  Mattyboy Esq [ Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

Some pics for you,
Being fitted!
[img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/mattyboysi/5d89e585.jpg[/img

[img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/mattyboysi/DSCI0011.jpg[/img Come on Matty - you usually do better than this! :lol:

Image

Image

Image

Fitted
Image

Image

Image

Image

mine where stuck on! :)

Author:  garry_noble [ Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

sorry to be a pain but im just wondering do u have any pics of the side skirts on with the doors open so i can see where they line up

thanks


also do u think u made the right choice to glue them on any advantage ova screwing ?????



thanks
garry

i notice ur skirts still have the screw holes though

thanks
garry

Author:  Mattyboy Esq [ Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

garry_noble wrote:
sorry to be a pain but im just wondering do u have any pics of the side skirts on with the doors open so i can see where they line up

thanks


also do u think u made the right choice to glue them on any advantage ova screwing ?????



thanks
garry

i notice ur skirts still have the screw holes though

thanks
garry


Not got any pics, will take some tommorow for you!

The advantage over screwing is your not encouraging rust! :)

And what holes in my skirts?!?! :?

Author:  garry_noble [ Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

jst below the door just left of the pillar line are they the original stud or drilled holes u have and cheers tht would be great if u can take some pictures for me

cheers mate

garry

Author:  Mattyboy Esq [ Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:31 am ]
Post subject: 

mattyboy wrote:

[img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/mattyboysi/5d89e585.jpg[/img

[img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/mattyboysi/DSCI0011.jpg[/img Come on Matty - you usually do better than this! :lol:


:red: Oops pictures now resized! :)

Image

Image

And do you mean these holes?

Image

If so, there the holes from the original Si arch spats! :)

Author:  EvilDes [ Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:39 am ]
Post subject: 

You taking the piss? :lol: Resized?? :P

Author:  Mattyboy Esq [ Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:44 am ]
Post subject: 

EvilDes wrote:
You taking the piss? :lol: Resized?? :P


:? Just did it via photobucket, resized for messege board size! :(

Author:  Mattyboy Esq [ Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:54 am ]
Post subject: 

mattyboy wrote:


Image



Also the sad thing is, my car looks alot better like this, ie red arches and skirts than it does look now! :cry: :lol:

Author:  EvilDes [ Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:59 am ]
Post subject: 

Photobucket is sheeeee-ite for resizing. Just get the Microsoft tool for resizing multiple images at once prior to placing them on PB. :)

800x600 is max size, so don't have to be quite that small Matt :lol:

Author:  EvilDes [ Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:00 am ]
Post subject: 

Ahh, it took a while for them to resize, they weren't when I posted that first message :)

Author:  onslack [ Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:03 am ]
Post subject: 

EvilDes wrote:
Photobucket is sheeeee-ite for resizing. Just get the Microsoft tool for resizing multiple images at once prior to placing them on PB. :)

800x600 is max size, so don't have to be quite that small Matt :lol:


i used photobucket, i just upload my pictures and it resizes them for me, never had a problem with it

Author:  Mattyboy Esq [ Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:04 am ]
Post subject: 

EvilDes wrote:
Photobucket is sheeeee-ite for resizing. Just get the Microsoft tool for resizing multiple images at once prior to placing them on PB. :)

800x600 is max size, so don't have to be quite that small Matt :lol:


I useually do use that, but work is stupid and wont let me load programs on! :x :(


EvilDes wrote:
Ahh, it took a while for them to resize, they weren't when I posted that first message :)


Its ok des, i forgive you!Image :D :lol:

Author:  garry_noble [ Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:18 am ]
Post subject: 

cheers thanks very much mate just tryiny to decide whether to spray the kit off the car and fit ot spray it on the car thanks




yea still stuck littl just wanna see the line of side skirt see how far under the door it goes thanks
garry

Author:  Op [ Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:46 am ]
Post subject: 

mattyboy wrote:
mattyboy wrote:


Image



Also the sad thing is, my car looks alot better like this, ie red arches and skirts than it does look now! :cry: :lol:


ahh my old bits of body kit, nevermind looking good on your car matt, they loked good sitting under my bed for a year. :lol:

Author:  Mattyboy Esq [ Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

garry_noble wrote:
yea still stuck littl just wanna see the line of side skirt see how far under the door it goes thanks
garry


These any good for you

Image

Image

Image

Image

They look like there rivited on but there not, there just rivits stuck on, to make it look rivited on! :insanity: :lol:

garry_noble wrote:
just tryiny to decide whether to spray the kit off the car and fit ot spray it on the car thanks


I had mine sprayed whilst they where on the car, but that was because i was having a full respray but if your not having a respray just spray them off the car then fit! ;) 8-)

Author:  garry_noble [ Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

cheers mate that was so helpful exactly wat i was after


is there anyone on here that has had the kit fitted but has glues the it on and then blended the kit so its got a smooth finish

cheers garry

Author:  Op [ Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

garry_noble wrote:
cheers mate that was so helpful exactly wat i was after


is there anyone on here that has had the kit fitted but has glues the it on and then blended the kit so its got a smooth finish

cheers garry


ive seen it, and ive seen it crack. :)

Page 2 of 3 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/