|Breaking 4x4 Saph cossie. Up dated
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||cs detailing [ Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:35 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Breaking 4x4 Saph cossie. Up dated|
Those of you on here that know me, know how much i love the car and how hard this is for me to do, but there is no way around it.
Pictures on here http://passionford.com/forum/ford-rs-co ... 4-4-a.html
I breaking it slowly as i havnt really got the time/ space/ patience to rip it all apart and have bits laying around everywhere.
The smaller parts that i already have removed go first, before i take anything else off. So if i havnt listed it, please dont ask for it yet.
Ive got 2 stainless Exhausts, In pictures mongoose is nearer the slabs.
1) Mongoose,4" rolled out, both box's £175
2) Scorpion, 3" rolled out ( i think ), Centre box removed, rear box abit crushed. Sounds awesome, but it is loud. £85
2 Sets of air injectors
3) MSD Single injector and loom £170 Posted
4) 909 Twin air injectors, Comes with loom. £275 Posted
2 044 pumps
5) Used for a couple of years, £70 Posted
6) Fitted to a car, started, removed. £90 Posted
7) L8 Green Sticker ( Chip not included ), Standard Baby board. Wasted spark board. MSD Leads, MSD red coilpack, coilpack bracket. 2 Amps and bracket £550 Posted
8 ) Siemens 83s . 3105 £300 Posted
9) Reyland Billet cam belt tensioner couple of small marks( replaceable bearing ) £55 Posted
10) NEW Genuine fuel filter £12 Posted SOLD
11) NEW 87c Thermosat, £7 posted SOLD
12) NEW Clutch cable £15 posted
13) Front Prop £25
14) Prop £30
15) Bailey swirl pot £50 Posted
16) Motorcraft alternator. about 2 years Old. I think i still have the box somewhere. With the Billet pulley £ 70 Posted
17) 5 L Pro S 10w/50 Unopened £40
18) K&N filter. Trumpet is RS500 size. £40 Posted
19) Sand blasted and sprayed cradle. Few bits showing through, but the cradle is solid £30
20) Genuine Ford Fuel tank. Was rubbed down ready for powdercoating, but never got done, So it now has surface rust. £40
21) NEW 044 braided pump loom
22) NEW 8 Longer wheel studs, Purchased from [email protected] R&B . Never fitted. £15 Posted
23) Shot bast and painted silver Powersteering bottle bracket. £15 Posted
24) Shot blast and painted silver Water pump pulley. £15
25) Reyland Billet fuel rail. £65 posted
26) Blast and painted silver thermostat housing, 2wd £15 Posted
27) NEW MSD solid rear beam mounts. Insert has alittle rust but will rub off. £50 Posted
28) R&B motorsport ACT Gauge. Purchased from Cossie4i a couple of years back but never fitted. Powered it up today and screen is fine, appears to have high and low read out ( i dont know how to change between the two though ). £40 posted
29) NEW NGK Spark plugs BKR9EIS. As advised by NMS. £20 posted
30) 2WD Exhaust manifold. I had the mating face between the manifold and secondary matched so they were both perfectly flat. Couple of helicoils but they held perfectly well. £90 Posted.
31) Powdercoated 2WD rear beam, arms. Silver powdercoated 4x4 Rear ARB, 2WD Diff and driveshafts. £300 ( Diff and shafts not pictured. )
32) Washer bottle. £20 posted
Thats it for the moment. As soon as most of the above has gone, i shall take some more bits off.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group