Index Page Find us on Facebook  Find us on twitter  Follow our RSS Feed
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:55 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:09 pm 
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Drives: Nissan Pulsar GTi-R
Then vent your anger here! :lol:

In another topic in random we were edging towards how some other road users are absolute wankers, so thought I'd put this post up to hear some of your stories of road rage :lol:

I had one a few weeks back where I went up to Ry's house (ThoRne), and on the roundabout just by his house, I pulled out to turn right round back on myself, and at the first turning there was a lorry who pulled out even though I was already on the roundabout. Fucking wanker - he's got a big lorry so he shouldnt be taking risks like that - not as if he could dart in front of me.

So anyways, I pressed my horn a few times, and the window was open, so I was shouting at him and sticking my fingers up, arm full stretch out the window :lol: I've never wanted to hit a driver as much as this twat, the way he looked at me in his mirror as if to say "Meh, who cares" :x

That was just one case, I could go on for ages with the amount of dodgy drivers that quite frankly infuriate me :D

So, let's hear your worst one! :lol:

Quote Ry, Mallory Park, 3rd Dec: "Ahhhh crap... Just a bit too over eager really!"
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:17 pm 
FSI Supporter
FSI Supporter

i'm just waiting for dave to post up about scotty :lol:

my worst one was going down a 60 limit road and this road i have decided is suicide at 10 mph but anyway was going down this poxy road at 60 doing the limit and its got a hill went over the hill and at the bottom there is a layby a car pulled out of the layby about 20ft in front of me doing 60 and then stalled.

as you can guess i hit him the spun round and stacked into a refrigerated lorry.

accident was entirely his fault and he admitted it but he hadn't passed or anything so got screwed over for it.

i got my first fiesta out of it so cant really complin can i :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:20 pm 
FSI Supporter
FSI Supporter

i think i would use just about every word in the swear filter if i typed out my comments towards him :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:23 pm 
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Ah well, I have a vendetta against old drivers too - I wrote my first Si off because some old twat in a Daewoo pulled out in front of me. I skidded hit the side of him, and knocked him over to the other side of the road :rolleyes: He admitted it was his fault I was walking up to him swearing and fists clenched. If he hadnt held his hands up and said "It was my fault - sorry!" I would've lamped him :x

But hey, thanks to him, I got back problems :rolleyes: Only consolation is Im getting compensation money once my physio is finished :D

Guess where that'll be going :wink:

Quote Ry, Mallory Park, 3rd Dec: "Ahhhh crap... Just a bit too over eager really!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:48 pm 
Elite FSI Poster
Elite FSI Poster

Coming back from Notts centre, racing my dad down a double dual caridge way doing quite high speeds. only to see some lights coming towards us on our side of the road i hadn't noticed as my dad was in front blocking my view. all i saw was my dad swerve onto the inside lane. i'm sat there thinking shit they shouldn't be there and managed to swerve out the way. got home sat down shaking to hell time to crack open the alcohol.

that was good fun :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:57 pm 
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Fookin hell mate! That's bad! :o

:lol:

I think more "fucking stupid" than "fucking wanker" though! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:03 pm 
FSI Supporter
FSI Supporter

Drives: V70 T5
probably the best most recent one was when a sutpid old fart(85 year old!!!) pulled straight out infront of my mate. we'd just been to drop my car off for gearbox to be changed, on way back he blew his intercooler out, so we was only taking it steady as not to damage turbo. going down road when this kia pride's stood at a junction waqnting to turn right, as we get about 15yds away he decides he wants to go, we smack straight into the side of him. got bad back pains now, never had them before in my life. i was ready for lamping the old codgers but mate told me not to as it would make things worse. best quote of that day was the old bloke afterwards. "it wasnt my fault, i didnt see you".
here's the damage to the kia
lovely eh?

JJ

Is that the best you can do?
www.volvot5.co.uk - www.germanshepherdsuk.co.uk
2000 V70 T5 SE - 2.3, 5 cylinder, 20V, VVT, Turbo, 250bhp, cream leather, climate control, the works!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:05 pm 
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

JJ, that's EXACTLY the same as mine :lol: The damage was about the same, and the bloke did say afterwards he didnt see me (even though I actually had my headlights and foglights on :lol: )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:11 pm 
French Tickler
French Tickler

Drives: 170bhp RS
im a crap driver :lol: end of.

yesterday i was a passenger and we were coming onto this slip road where the traffic was crawling at about 5mph. i said to my mate just tuck in front of this fat bitch in this rover. he did and she then decided to close the gap making it hard for him (no idea why, hes not exactly jumping the queue)
he carried on coming in cuz i told him to stop minging about and she started pipping and flagging me. so i turned round gave her my best grin and waved like i knew her or something :lol: she was furious.

i see bad drivers everyday :rolleyes: no wonder my insurance is so high.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:58 pm 
FSI Supporter
FSI Supporter

Old people driving at a solid 40 down a country lane, cant get passed them, but the road is safe enough to be doing 60.

Same driver(s) coming into a 30 out of the 60 (they are still doing 40), constantly do 40, get to traffic lights. sit there waiting for green.

Ok lights are on green lets go old man.

I SAID LETS GO.

tick tock tick tock, yeh ive got places to be old man.

HELLO can u see the lights been on green for the past 20 seconds!

Hey I know its not a long time but if these people can day-dream at traffic lights what will they be like on motorways

ahh i feel so much better :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:31 pm 
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

jdfiesta wrote:
probably the best most recent one was when a sutpid old fart(85 year old!!!) pulled straight out infront of my mate. we'd just been to drop my car off for gearbox to be changed, on way back he blew his intercooler out, so we was only taking it steady as not to damage turbo. going down road when this kia pride's stood at a junction waqnting to turn right, as we get about 15yds away he decides he wants to go, we smack straight into the side of him. got bad back pains now, never had them before in my life. i was ready for lamping the old codgers but mate told me not to as it would make things worse. best quote of that day was the old bloke afterwards. "it wasnt my fault, i didnt see you".
here's the damage to the kia
lovely eh?

JJ

Judging by that picture and the fact that his door is already a different colour to the rest of the car I'd say it's not the first time he's done it!! :rolleyes:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:49 pm 
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Just thought of another thing that does my head in.

Travelling down a road, normal speed, and somebody coming out of a junction on the left or right, decides they can make it in front of you. Which is fair enough - IF YOU FLOOR THE FUCKING CAR TO GET UP TO SPEED OF THE TRAFFIC :x

Not take a chance to get out the junction then accelerate slowly up to 20mph :x

Wankers!

:D So much better for that :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:33 pm 
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Yeah, it actually annoys me more when they pull out way in front of me but then make no effort to accellerate upto speed so I still have to slow down anyway. Especially annoying in 30 zones because I then have to change back down to 4th or even 3rd to get my speed up again.

The second thing thing that pisses me off is people who drive just that bit too slowly that I can't get into 5th, then when I overtake them in a perfectly safe manner having made sure there's plenty of room and not going to end up cutting them up, they flash their lights at me. WHY!?

The third and possibly final thing that really gets up my nose is people who accellerate when you try to overtake them and either nearly cause you to hit something or pull back in behind them, at which point they slow down again. Get a life you muppets.

:rolleyes:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:16 pm 
FSI Supporter
FSI Supporter

Drives: V70 T5
Ollie wrote:
Yeah, it actually annoys me more when they pull out way in front of me but then make no effort to accellerate upto speed so I still have to slow down anyway. Especially annoying in 30 zones because I then have to change back down to 4th or even 3rd to get my speed up again.

The second thing thing that pisses me off is people who drive just that bit too slowly that I can't get into 5th, then when I overtake them in a perfectly safe manner having made sure there's plenty of room and not going to end up cutting them up, they flash their lights at me. WHY!?

The third and possibly final thing that really gets up my nose is people who accellerate when you try to overtake them and either nearly cause you to hit something or pull back in behind them, at which point they slow down again. Get a life you muppets.

yeah but that's funny when you've got some prick in a corsa/saxo/nova(delete as appropriate) stuck up your arse while your already doing 10mph over the speed limit. then watching there face when you leave them in no mans land :D

oh, and the difference in colour is due the angle of the door. not any damage repairs previous. it snapped the a and b pillars, snapped the sill, and pushed drivers eat halfway onto passenger seat. bloody korean crap
JJ
JJ

Is that the best you can do?
www.volvot5.co.uk - www.germanshepherdsuk.co.uk
2000 V70 T5 SE - 2.3, 5 cylinder, 20V, VVT, Turbo, 250bhp, cream leather, climate control, the works!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:09 pm 
FSI Poster
FSI Poster

jdfiesta wrote:
Ollie wrote:

yeah but that's funny when you've got some prick in a corsa/saxo/nova(delete as appropriate) stuck up your bum while your already doing 10mph over the speed limit. then watching there face when you leave them in no mans land :D

I admit it, I've done that.
Some salesman looking oh so cool in his (company's) BMW, tried to overtake when a 2 lane road merges, he was sat in slow moving traffic on my right with half his car in each lane of a single lane carriageway, just because he wanted to get infront of my car. How far did that get him?!
Not very, when I booted it up the inside and moved out to stop him passing.....never underestimate the power of a small ford :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:23 am 
FSI Supporter
FSI Supporter

..think we've all done that even tho we dont want to admit it :devil:

But anyway..

The past couple of days ive been driving so carefully almost in fear of having an accident, you guys have scared the crap out of me, my si doesnt see anything over 60 now :(

(brilliant excuse anyway ;))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:56 am 
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Well last night, I nearly wrote my Si off :rolleyes: Think talking about this kinda stuff is a bad omen :(

I was driving down a road, maybe a little faster than the speed limit, not quite 40 in a 30, and some stupid woman pulled out of a driveway on the right, inbetween 2 cars and just proceeds to drive out. Me of course, see's the headlights, slams the anchors on, front wheels lock up, Im skidding right towards the front of her car. So the only thing to do is come OFF the brakes, and reapply them. So the car skids again, but slows down alot quicker,. Im then only a couple of feet away from her bumper when I finally stop.

As I stop, the smoke from the tyres carries on going and engulfs her car :lol: She reverses back to let me pass, but Im far from finished with her :lol:

Pull right in front of her and then proceed to hurl some abuse, using a few swear words for good measure. I think it started along the lines of "Do you fucking pull out in front of every-fucking-one you stupid fucking bitch!"

Sam is of course, dying to laugh, despite the shock of nearly being involved in a car crash :) And the weird thing is, I had no adrenalin rush, I wasnt shaking, and I carried on driving as I normally do, testing out the strut brace :lol: I didnt even want a ciggie :o

Ahem, sorry about the long story, but just had to get it off me chest. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:25 pm 
FSI Supporter
FSI Supporter

Drives: People round the bend...
:lol: :lol:

to be honest i wasnt dying to laugh, usually i would of been. It was quite funny tho listening to des shout abuse at her, dont blame him tho :D

it all happened too quick for me to laugh :lol: